The PREMIER event on Sustainable Energy in West Africa
The ECOWAS Sustainable Energy Forum – ESEF2018- will hold its 2nd Edition at the Radisson
Blu Hotel in Dakar, Senegal, from November 13th to 15th, 2018.
This event is hosted by ECREEE – the ECOWAS Center for Renewable Energy and Energy
ECREEE’s key partners support ESEF2018:
• The Austrian Development Cooperation (ADA)
• The German International Cooperation (GIZ)
• The Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation (AECID)
• The United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
• The World Bank Group
• The Global Environment Facility (GEF)
Despite considerable energy resources, the ECOWAS region is facing tremendous challenges
(energy access and energy security), which are closely interrelated with climate change.
Without energy, the level of sustainable and inclusive development the region is aspiring to is
simply not attainable. Therefore building a strong regional energy market is crucial to
fostering socio-economic development, attracting investments and providing basic social
services especially in peri-urban and rural areas.
ESEF 2018 is a must-attend event for any company and organization looking to take
advantage of the opportunities the region has to offer.
ESEF 2018 will gather 200+ participants: decision makers, international/regional/national
development partners, investors, private sector companies not only in the energy sector but also
energy-intensive players, developers, financial institutions, CSOs, consumer associations.
Conference & Social Event Sponsoring Opportunities
- To support the energy self-sufficiency and development of a
sustainable energy market in the ECOWAS region;
- To position your organization as a leader in the emergence of a
robust energy sector;
- To increase visibility of your brand in the ECOWAS and beyond
- To take advantage of customized networking with specific
organizations and high-level delegates
- To generate business for your organization
What do you get?
- Increase visibility – Logo on key marketing materials
before, during & after the event;
- Explore new opportunities – Privileged position to develop new
business relationships with key
stakeholders including high-level
delegates through customized
- Raise awareness – Facilitated opportunities to present
your products & services;
- Build competitive advantage – Forefront status vs. your
competitors by being in the middle
of discussions shaping the future of
the ECOWAS energy market;
- Enjoy the media spotlight – Benefit from national &
international media spinoffs
associated with the event
Conference Sponsorship packages
Social Event Sponsorship Packages